[ale] GPL Question.

mainwizard at vei.net mainwizard at vei.net
Tue Mar 16 16:27:53 EST 2004

If you are playing this at home and you are modifying it for your own use=
 and no one else will ever see the modified code, then I think this would=
 fall under the "it's legal as long as you don't get caught" rule. BUT, i=
f you think that at any time someone other than yourself could come in co=
ntact with the altered code, you had best contact the copyright holder fo=
r permission and not rely on anyone elses interpretation of the GPL.
Ed.