[ale] dragging response times

Walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Fri Mar 12 19:19:01 EST 2004

On Friday 12 March 2004 04:15 pm, Dow Hurst wrote:

We have shut down Evolution and installed kmail/korganizer and
do not seem to have the problem anymore- I think I will dump
ximian and stick with the programs which the OS distribution
automatically sets up and supports.
I am looking into the kgroupware I would like the updated calendar
and addressbook function.

Thanks all

Walter Sams