[ale] zombie pc parts apology and good bye

Joe Knapka jknapka at kneuro.net
Fri Mar 12 14:25:05 EST 2004

Van Loggins <vloggins at turbocorp.com> writes:

> also let me say goodbye as I will no longer be getting mail from the ale list, this will be my last post
>
> if you need to contact me directly my email address is at the bottom of this message.

If everyone who ever posted an inappropriate message to ALE or got
toasted in response unsubscribed, it'd be mighty quite 'round here.

I don't think anyone wants you to leave the list. Everyone makes
mistakes occasionally.

Cheers,

-- Joe

--
Barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him;
Someday we will hunt him down and chop him up and eat him!