[ale] zombie pc parts apology and good bye

Van Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Fri Mar 12 13:20:31 EST 2004

first off to the person who had offered these parts and then didn't want to ship them.

I apologize for my comments, however unless you are were going to pack this stuff into the largest sized box that mailboxes,etc. has this item would only cost about 25 to 35 dollars to ship. I had mailboxes,etc. package and ship over 100 ibm thinkpad laptop systems that I had sold on ebay as parts only systems and even though they had to bubble wrap them and packaged them into three of the largest sized boxes they have these only costed me a little over 100 dollars to ship. Granted this was several years ago.

also let me say goodbye as I will no longer be getting mail from the ale list, this will be my last post

if you need to contact me directly my email address is at the bottom of this message.

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
      _
     -o)
     /\\
    _\_v