[ale] Free Zombie PC parts

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Mar 12 10:15:03 EST 2004

George Carless wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 09:36:30AM -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
>
>>Van Loggins wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:50:28 -0500 ale-request at ale.org wrote:
>>>
>>>Gee thanks for nothing.
>>
>>Ouch.  That's kinda harsh to a guy who's offering free hardware Van.
>

> Agreed.  I'd go as far as to say that it was *really bloody rude*, and I
> think an apology is in order.

Agreed.  Not to belabor the issue, but another point is that you're
(Van) asking someone to put money out up front, and they may not have it
to do so.  I personally wouldn't have a problem coming up with the $70,
but I'm assuming that Van does not know Stephen.

Finally, if I was going to spend $70 to have it shipped to me, I'd just
go get the goods and keep my cash.