[ale] Free Zombie PC parts

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Mar 12 09:45:47 EST 2004

Geoffrey wrote:
> Van Loggins wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:50:28 -0500 ale-request at ale.org wrote:
>>
>> Gee thanks for nothing.
>

> Ouch.  That's kinda harsh to a guy who's offering free hardware Van.
>
>> Pretty bad when there are places like Mailboxes,etc. that will pack
>> and ship stuff for you.

I just called a local Mailboxes etc location and got an estimate.
Understand, I've not seen the goods, so I'm going by what I think they
may be in size.  Based on that, packing and shipping these goods through
them from here to Atlanta would run about $70.  That's not the real
issue though.  To be honest, you really shouldn't expect him to take up
any of his time or money to get those things to you.  Therefore, I've
made another inquiry and found that I could have someone come to my
home, pack the stuff up and take it back to ship it via UPS.  The
estimate was $120.