[ale] J2EE vs PHP

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Mar 11 14:27:25 EST 2004

I will readily admit that I did not read the full article you originally
linked to. I did not read it because the part that you quoted is, in my
opinion, complete crap and, based on that, I probably would not have
found the rest of the article to be any better.

The article you link to now is also rather weak. He is talking about bad
programming practices. They exist in all languages - not just PHP. The
language is what you make it.