[ale] Request for info on mknod -- or How I ran out of devicenames

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sun Mar 7 19:46:48 EST 2004

yes, I am already looking around for a case with more HD slots.  They are
all (5) together in a caddy in the bottom of a case - fortunately there is a
fan in front of them.  But HD run really hot (ouch ! hot ! hot !) and I
would like something more like a scsi case where I can place them stacked in
the back.

But that's a rainy day project.

Greg