[ale] Linux Home Stereo MP3 Player

Doug McNash dmcnash at charter.net
Sun Mar 7 17:25:58 EST 2004

I have a Turtle Beach Audiotron and love it. I have MP3's on Windows and
Samba shares. It's not going to do NFS or other network file systems
unless you are prepared to hack it (It runs Windows CE I think).  It's
just easier to use samba.

There is a way to stream music to it if you don't samba but I have not
explored that capability.  Also it only does 10mb/s so a 100 only
hub/switch will not work.  IMHO, I would not connect it wireless due to
the frequent dropouts.