[ale] Hardware probs(was Need Help w/Debian Sarge...)

k.weghorst metruk at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 17:44:55 EST 2004

I am watching this closely because i had a similar problem but with a MSI
board. I tried several variations of linux before giving up.

Last night though I was able to install a copy of the new LINDOWS without
any problem. I know guys don't scream I just wanted to see how it ran. And
it ran really good - they really brought the linux box down to the working
of a MS box. My kids could use this without any problems. I'm  going to
install UT2004 tonight to see how it handles that.

kurt