[ale] By the way, guys...

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 16:54:20 EST 2004

Whle I don't live there yet, you can see me live at the Buckhead St.
Patties Day parade this coming Saturday.

I'll be marching with the CorpsVets of Atlanta Drum and Bugle Corps in
the parade.  We will be lining up in the Petsmart parking lot at 3221
Peachtree Road.  If any of you will be there imbibing on the green beer
and festivities, please stop by the Corpsvets equipment truck, ask for
me, ad say "Hello"!!

Oh, and feel free to hire me while you're at it.  :P

Hope to see you guys there!!!

Jerald Sheets
Atlantite-wannabe
CorpsVets Soprano