[ale] The ALE Barbecue Is Coming Soon

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at nubridges.com
Fri Mar 5 15:32:06 EST 2004

Grillin' down in the back yard
Apron on my belly, workin' real hard
Charcoal, burgers, tongs 'n fork
Spices, smoke, they don't do this in New York

Get your 'cue on
Get your 'cue on

Marinade, charcoal, light up that grill
Give all the neighbor girls a big thrill
Slappin' sides of meat down with 'taters
Ain't using any of those fancy yogurt graters

Get your 'cue on
Get your 'cue on

Putting the fire on to that food
Doing that stuff gourmets find crude
We're Americans, we got no shame
All in the name of that great grillin' game

Get your 'cue on
Get your 'cue on

Drinkin' whiskey 'round that fire
Just another good ol' boy for hire
Don't need no palm pilot while I got my grate
Don't have no computer, just meat in a crate

Get your 'cue on
Get your 'cue on

Yeah!

**

This post has been certified non-offensive by an Actual Black Person.
Except for the signature.

6 pm Saturday Mar 20, 3366 Rockbridge Road, Avondale Estates GA.

-- Charles "The Grillin' Gangsta'" Shapiro