[ale] Tonight's Meeting Topic?

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 4 17:09:37 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 16:05, Brian MacLeod wrote:
> Anyone know what it might be?  The website won't
> display the topics right now...

	As of right now (5:06) there isn't a topic, unless someone else has
snagged an innocent bystander off the street ;-).

	I'm seeing my wife off on a trip this evening, so my getting there may
be on the late side, but I have an idea or two of what we can do.
Perhaps it won't be a complete waste of time for anyone ;-).

Danny