[ale] OT: One time use Digital cameras

Byron A Jeff byron at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 3 12:15:58 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 11:35:37AM -0500, Chris Fowler wrote:

I've been following this thread with great interest and found myself passing
the Wolf on 14th. So I stopped in and bought 3 cameras for my girls.

>From the look of the connector, a clip on PCB board should do fine. I wonder if
the fingers are on 0.1 in centers. I have about 10000 virtually useless ISA
cards I could hack up for the mating connector.

I also say a page where a Palm III dock mates well with it. I'll take a
crack there too as I have a dock laying around the house.

I'll let you know how it goes.

BAJ