[ale] OT:Battery for HP Jornada 525

Chris Coleman ChrisColeman at mail.clayton.edu
Tue Jun 29 18:48:04 EDT 2004

Thanks for the suggestions!

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org]On Behalf Of Bob
Toxen
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 4:52 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] OT:Battery for HP Jornada 525

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 04:09:29PM -0400, Chris Coleman wrote:

> Hi,

> The battery in my HP has died. Does anyone know somewhere I can get a
> replacement?
Batteries Plus
770-495-1644 770-495-1640:FAX 2045
Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth, GA 30096
(Next to Pier 1 imports on the South side of Pleasant Hill Rd, just West of I85.)
M-F 8-8, Sa 9-5, Su 11-5 (last time I checked)
Batteries for Computers, cellular phones, aircraft, industrial

They also have a shop in Marietta on Hwy 41.

They will test or replace almost any battery (except hard-to-get-at
Laptop internal CMOS batteries) for no charge.  They are great
people.

> Thanks,

> Chris Coleman

Bob Toxen