[ale] dell laptops

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Jun 25 14:33:34 EDT 2004

I've used Dell laptops since around '97 (or '98, can't remember which,
but somewhere around that time), and have always had good luck with the
Latitude line.  I've never had a lot of use for the inspiron line,
they've always just seemed like toys.  They are cheaper though.  My last
Dell was a Dell Latitude D800.  I liked it, but have since found the IBM
R series (I have an R50p now).  Morale of my little rant, if I was going
to buy another Dell laptop, it'd be a Latitude.  You'll spend a little
bit more, but you'll get more.

--
registered linux user # 73046I've