[ale] Scroll wheel mouse extra buttons

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Jun 24 12:21:28 EDT 2004

But that wouldn't make the two extra buttons (probably on the side of
the mouse) do page up and page down. That would just set the wheel to do
so instead of only scrolling three lines at a time.

--

I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything technically interesting there. In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is at making good operating systems.  -- Linus Torvalds