[ale] FS: Laptop and 1u Chasis

Mark Angeli mcangeli at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 24 01:06:17 EDT 2004

Ok, clearing things out and I found two things I'd like to sell off. Before
I put them on Ebay, I thought I'd try the ALE list.

First is a 1u chasis. Its black and has a PSU, CD-rom and Floppy drive. I'll
even include the dead Mobo. The athlon chip on the board and the ram are
good. The mobo is dead. I'm asking 150 for the case. I'll entertain
reasonable offers though!

Secondly, is a toshiba satelite laptop. Its a k6-2 450 with a 6gb hd, 3com
lan/modem pcmcia card, charger, mouse and carrying case. I'd like 400 for
this, but I'll entertain any reasonable offer. The laptop currently has
slack 9.1 on it. It has run windows 98 and 2k.

If interested contact me!!

Mark