[ale] Is there a searchable archive of ale at ale.org ?

William Engler woengler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 17:50:08 EDT 2004

I know it's not exclusive to the mailing list, but searching google
with the added term of "site:ale.org" seems to be good enough if the
rest of the search terms are even slightly specific.  It won't be the
most up-to-date, but it's already done.  A bit of html magic and it
could be made into a search box on the site as easily.

William "SPAM" Engler