[ale] Project Management Software

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Jun 22 11:51:40 EDT 2004

Quoting "James P. Kinney III" <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>:
> Planner (formerly MrProject) can export to a spreadsheet format file as
> well as export the Gannt chart to an HTML file.

And now that I know that MrProject was renamed to Planner (short story:
MrProject's former maintainer, CodeFactory, apparently went under), I can now
correct an earlier response I made, since Fedora Core 2 apparently has version
0.11 of Planner.

If it hasn't been said already, Planner is strictly a client-side GNOME app, as
opposed to the "web-enabled" requirement specified in this thread's original
request.