[ale] Sony DRU-500A

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Jun 20 21:56:23 EDT 2004

cdwrite-request at other.debian.org

There are two primary 'experts' who post to this list, Andy Polyakov and
Joerg Schilling, both highly knowledgable.   You'll also find their
approaches to the list are generally from opposite ends of the
'patience' spectrum.  Andy is always patient and ccourteous.  Joerg is
often short and IMO on the verge of insulting.

Joerg is the developer of cdrecord, Andy the developer of dvd+rw-tools.

Either way, you should find assistance there.