[ale] Sendmail and MTA

jtholmes linux at jtholmes.com
Fri Jun 18 20:46:29 EDT 2004

Thanks for the info, as I get a little closer I may query you for
a little more info. I definitely do not want to use exchange if
I dont have to and you indicate that outlook is capable of talking
to an MTA so that would handle the problem and I concur with
the Local Lan mail  postfix or qmail
Thanks again.
jt