[ale] pda recommendations?

Bridges, Doug DBridges at alston.com
Thu Jun 17 19:19:00 EDT 2004

I personally love my blackberry, and I have stopped using my palm since I got it.  However, there are no workout programs that I could find on it, and I think it is overkill just to log names and addresses.  I suggest browsing around ebay or other used places for an older Palm based device which could do what you want.