[ale] OT: Technical schools - any recommendations

griffisb at bellsouth.net griffisb at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 17 13:44:58 EDT 2004

> From: Dylan Northrup <docx at io.com>
>
> This was a concern for me.  I've got a Chattahoochee Tech campus right near
> my house, but I was wondering if an AA from there will be transferrable to
> Kenensaw, Tech, UGA, etc.  I haven't found any good answers online.  Anyone
> know definitively yes or no on this?

Dylan, according to the registrar, core courses level 190 and above will transfer. When my son and I went last friday, they had a list of courses for summer study that will transfer to any state university.

Give them a call or drop by. We talked with a Nichole Kennedy and let her know that my son's intention was to transfer to KSU. She let us know what to take (core curriculum, level 190 and above). So - your basic math and english courses will transfer. I'm not sure about soc and psych, but my son hasn't made it to that point yet.

Give them a call! You may still be in time to pick up a summer course (they start 7/6), but you will have to pay the extra $20 for late registration. Registration was last friday. My son is taking English Comp 191 - which will transfer. I'm sure you could do your freshman year, then transfer out.