[ale] my 3 year old hacker

rhia rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Sat Jun 12 12:01:03 EDT 2004

Applaud the hacking - formation of critical thinking skills - give her
more to figure out, and teach her spelling/reading via old fashioned
books & paper (and the obligatory fridge magnet alphabet.) 'Red Fish,
Blue Fish' and 'Hop on Pop' come to mind (Dr Seuss is timeless.)

--
rhia
Excuse me, please. What universe is this?