[ale] more OT: c++ datatypes question

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Mon Jun 7 16:34:16 EDT 2004

Ben,

I would love to know how WORD is defined.  It's not actually defined
anywhere in the code that I'm working with, but to do a palm conduit you
have several .dll dependancies that load all manner of things that are
core to Palm conduits.  Which I can't look at, of course.  Is
there some way to see the definition in this case, that I just don't know
about?  I know so little about visual studio, or dealing with MS based
things in general. (ick)

Also, yes, int i; i=2; works just fine.

Thanks
jenn