[ale] OT: share your experiences???

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Sat Jun 5 22:22:31 EDT 2004

Yo out there -

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Geoffrey wrote:

> 'ALERT! - Someone who knows you is attempting to share opinions and
> experiences about you in our online community.'

Yeah - I just got the same spew.

> So I checked out the website and find there are 10 records indicating
> folks either have information about me or are seeking information about
> me.  It's all based on my email address.

So now, after x*100 e-mails offering to make my private parts larger, this
looks to be an offer to make my public parts larger. And just as likely to
be helpful, or am I missing something?

> Of course if you want to contact the person, you've got to join. :)

Hitting 'D' is cheap, at least.

> What scum..

Let the People say "Ahmen" (or your personal equivalent).

 - John Mills
   john.m.mills at alum.mit.edu