[ale] Database front end?

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Sat Jun 5 20:04:53 EDT 2004

I'll ditto the recommendation for python. I've yet to find a more expressive and connective language
as python even though my favorite language remains C++. Python has excellent connectivity to just
about any database (including mysql) and you can put together a truly platform-independent GUI
using the wxPython environment fairly quickly. There really isn't a competitive tool set out there that
I've been able to find.

	best regards,

		Ben Scherrey