[ale] Ping

Chris Farris jcf at primeharbor.com
Thu Jun 3 21:55:13 EDT 2004

The server rebooted on Thursday evening. the mailman qrunner's didn't
start correctly. I was at the Libertarian National Convention all
weekend and didn't notice ALE was down till Tuesday. There are several
people on the list who have either 1) root, 2) my cell number. I guess
neither of them noticed the list was down.

I think part of the problem may have been a fubared config file. I
noticed that my account was reverted to an older account I no longer
use. I suspect people who changed their emails recently may also have
noticed the problem.

Again, sorry about the issues.
Chris