[ale] OT: JSSE

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jun 3 09:34:03 EDT 2004

I found some docs in the Tomcat O'Reilly book to create a keystore.  Do
I need to do anything else?

Here is my new command line:
JAVA_OPTS="-Xms64m -Xmx128m
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=/usr/local/tomcat/.keystore
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=password"

Do I need to do anything else for my applet to connect?  I'm not
interested in cert based auth.  All I want out of SSL is encryption.

Thanks,
Chris