[ale] Test

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Tue Jun 1 18:01:47 EDT 2004

Ronald Chmara wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2004, at 4:39 PM, Preston Boyington wrote:
>
>> James P. Kinney III wrote:
>>> I vote we shut down the server periodically so we can all get
>>> something done out under the big blue dome. :)
>>
>> i'm dealing with a severe sunburn here.  maybe i could sue like those
>> people that order hot coffee and dribble it on themselves?
>
> Like Stella Liebeck, who then required two *years* of surgery and skin
> grafts and rehab? That certainly sounds like a bad sunburn.

friend got 2nd+ degree burns.  his girlfriend gave him sun accelerator instead of sun screen because "he spends too much time in front of his computer".  he didn't know.

he is having to dissolve preparation H into his bathwater and soak.  he won't be in front of his computer for several days.

> Here, get the true Stella facts from a site dedicated to the subject
> of bizarre-sounding lawsuits:
> http://www.stellaawards.com/stella.html

friend works in a law firm and is berated by frivolous lawsuits.  overweight suing candy stores.  i bought this car and can't pay for it, so i want it for free.  i hear of many and had thought this was along the same lines.