[ale] postfix settings

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jul 30 22:18:21 EDT 2004

Adrin wrote:
> Sendmail???   I miss this one all the time and can't remember where it is right now, But I
> hope it still helps some.

I can not believe I was that thick.  Thanks, that was it.

You know, when you pay big bucks for RH Enterprise Workstation, you'd
think the install would be smart enough to install only one mta...

Removed sendmail, restarted postfix, bingo...

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995