[ale] GNUCash or KMyMoney and SunTrust Checking

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 30 16:19:17 EDT 2004

Hey all,

      I installed the latest KMyMoney2 from source, and am pretty impressed.
Am running into a problem, though. SunTrust supports QFS, OFX and CSV
downloads. KMyMoney2 only supports QIF imports. So, ...

      Is anyone on the list using GNUCash with SunTrust accounts? I read
GNUCash supports QFX import, but some people have had problems - any know if
GNUCash and SunTrust get along okay?

      Alternatively - anyone have a filter that will take a QFX file and put
it into QIF format? I want to get checking under control - and am not looking
into doing manual entry (we do about 60 checks a month, and I wanted to go
back to Jan 04 and go forward from there).