[ale] Colocation and Atlanta

Tony Carter tcarter at entrusion.com
Wed Jul 28 16:37:16 EDT 2004

Brian,
I think you really have to define what your looking for and what you
are willing to pay ... Good and Cheap?? Sometimes you get for what you
pay for..

An old client of mine had a cheap ISP, unfortunately we found out why
they were so cheap.. They did not have 24X7 support and the one time we
needed access, no support personnel was on site to let us in...

-Tony