[ale] Re: colocation in Atlanta

Tom Kovarik tom_kovarik at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 14:01:09 EDT 2004

(snip)
> Seems like maybe they were called Inflow.
(snip)
>Would this be it?
>http://www.inflow.com/location-details.asp/1

Inflow is great. Not the cheapest folks around, but great service with no
complaints at all. They're at 12th and Spring, and I've got a full rack over
there for work. I called the NOC, and my normal NOC guy said he doesn't think
(he was 99% sure) that they rent anything under half a cabinet. He couldn't
think of anyone offhand that rents space by the unit in Atlanta, but did
mention that a number of folks that have open space in a full cabinet will
sometimes sublet space to other businesses.

~Tom K.