[ale] Colocation and Atlanta

msmith at mikeandmel.com msmith at mikeandmel.com
Wed Jul 28 12:58:31 EDT 2004

I don't know of any local companies.  I use
servermatrix.com for my dedicated hosting and I've been
very impressed.  I don't know about having 3-4 years of
uptime but you can give them a call.  They responded
quickly to all the questions I have.

Mike

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:18:31 -0700 (PDT), Berlin Brown