[ale] WTF: Welcome to the "Ale" mailing list (fwd)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Jul 28 09:38:45 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 13:18, Bjorn Dittmer-Roche wrote:
> I'm already subscribed, so why did I get this? the password it listed is
> different from mine. I can't see why anyone would fake this.
>
>  	bjorn

Chris Farris alerted everyone that this would happen when he repaired
subscription list:

=====
  Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 02:04:19 -0400
  From: Chris Farris <jcf at primeharbor.com>
  To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts <ale at ale.org>

  On another note, the backlog of pending requests (people who are not
  on the list yet sending to the list) has reached the point where I can't
  even load the list. I'm going to delete the ale list and re-create it
  today or tomorrow. ** Don't be suprised when you get resubscribed.**

 Chris
=====

peace
aaron