[ale] Re: mindspring accounts bouncing

Chris Farris jcf at primeharbor.com
Wed Jul 28 02:12:16 EDT 2004

Anyone know where I can lookup a calendar of virus outbreaks? I had the
same thought. The problem domains are large ones like mindspring and
speakeasy, not smaller personal domains.

On another note, the backlog of pending requests (people who are not on
the list yet sending to the list) has reached the point where I can't
even load the list. I'm going to delete the ale list and re-create it
today or tomorrow. Don't be suprised when you get resubscribed.

Chris