OT: Google the new RTFM (Was: Re: [ale] Internet Access around Atlanta)

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Fri Jul 23 12:35:38 EDT 2004

Yes. I didn't figure I be so rude as to link to
http://fuckinggoogleit.com/search?query=free+wifi

It is true that the question isn't very common but it is a simple query.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59