[ale] Staying current with mainstream distribution

Greg Freemyer freemyer-ml at NorcrossGroup.com
Wed Jul 21 16:51:25 EDT 2004

For SUSE 9.1 you can get a lot of gnome pre-compiled stuff at

http://www.usr-local-bin.org/

He supports apt to do the upgrades/installs.

Unfortunately, that is a volunteer supported site and the maintainer is
going back to school soon.  When he does he is planning on taking down
the site.  (Lack of time to update and resources to host.  Currently
hosted by his employer.)

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer