[ale] Emory problems -- still

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Jul 19 11:21:57 EDT 2004

OK, as penance for my "attending ALE-Central" wisecrack (which, to put it
into context, earlier this month featured two Emory IT employees and the
anti-spam solutions they liked) ...

- try a small, one-character Word .DOC file
- archive the file into a .ZIP and send that instead
- try other Word formats (earlier Word versions, RTF, etc.)
- download any Word doc off Microsoft.com and test with it

Those should get you some good QA metrics.