[ale] GUI/SNMP system monitoring?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Jul 15 22:22:00 EDT 2004

Christopher - I recommend Nagios.  It's tricky to understand at first,
but it's pretty robust.  I'd be happy to help you get it configured for
your network if you need help.

The link is:  http://www.nagios.org/

We're monitoring about 300 blades [servers] right now with it, and our
company is expanding rapidly.  However, I'm sure it's just as useful for
a handful of servers.

Best regards,
Chris Bergeron