[ale] contract work opportunity

Alan Stewart astewart at layton-graphics.com
Thu Jul 15 10:49:55 EDT 2004

Sorry for the repost, I provided the wrong email address last time. If
you've responded, please resend.

Does anyone know of other good places to post this?

We're looking for someone to develop some Linux software for us that
will translate a proprietary font format to a PDF-compatible format
(Postscript or TrueType). We have the knowledge and software to read and
render the proprietary format, we would like someone with experience
writing to  Postscript or TrueType fonts formats.

Please send your qualifications to Alan Stewart
<astewart at layton-graphics.com>.

--

D. Alan Stewart
Senior Software Developer