[ale] eval copy of suse 9.1

andrew mcmackin mcmackinar at charter.net
Wed Jul 7 15:30:46 EDT 2004

installation was a breeze but that is where all the fun ended.  not but
2 min after i started using it, it crashed hard.  no error messages just
powered off.  it did not even shut its self down. so i figured it was a
one time thing because it was my first boot so i tried again and every
thing was fine for 5 min then it happened again. and again and again
.....i wish i at least had some error messages to help me out. it was
not a buggy program because it happened to different programs some at
startup, others in the middle  very confusing.  ne1 else had this kind
of problem??