[ale] Shockwave on Wine?

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 7 13:29:25 EDT 2004

Has anyone installed Shockwave on Wine? My youngest son likes using Lego World
Builder, and that requires shockwave. Unfortunately, there isn't a Linux
version of Shockwave. I don't want to go the Crossover plugin route yet, if I
don't have to, so ...

My guess is install the most recent Wine from winehq.
Try to download and install Shockwave (I've read that it's been done)
Anyone know if it works with Mozilla or Konqueror? This might get tricky - I'm
running SuSE 9.0 on his desktop, and Debian Testing/Unstable on my other
son's desktop. Might be time to pick a distro and keep both of them the same.