[ale] ftp.ale.org "Howto" on the Twiki

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Jul 7 10:20:28 EDT 2004

I decided to figure out how to use the wiki and add a section that
describes how to use the ftp.ale.org mirror archive. You can find it at
http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE/MirrorMirror

If there is any incorrect information or you feel that there should be
more (I wasn't exactly verbose) then add to it. I copied the information
from a recent discussion on the list about using it as a yum repository
because I do not use Red Hat/Fedora; so, if that information is wront
don't blame me :P

Any way, I figured it would be a good place to put the information so
that people don't have to try and search through the archives to find
it.

--

I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything technically interesting there. In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is at making good operating systems.  -- Linus Torvalds