[ale] ftp.ale.org Question

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 23:09:30 EDT 2004

Thanks... here's the changes I put in my yum.conf...

[base]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Base
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/$releasever/$basearch/os/

ftp://ftp.ale.org/pub/fedora/linux/core/$releasever/$basearch/os/

[updates-released]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Released Updates
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/$releasever/$basearch/

ftp://ftp.ale.org/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/$releasever/$basearch/