[ale] Quantian 0.5.9.1 released

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Tue Jul 6 16:48:21 EDT 2004

Thought it would interest some of the people on the list.
This is snipped from the latest Debian Weekly News (July 6th, 2004)

Quantian 0.5.9.1 released. Dirk Eddelbuettel [4]announced a new
release of Quantian, a re-mastered version of [5]Knoppix for use by
applied or theoretical workers in quantitative or data-driven fields.

This version is intended for DVDs and no longer fits on a CD-ROM.
Users without a DVD can use their hard disk to [6]boot the ISO image.

 4. http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/2004/06/14/#uploaded_0.5.9.1
 5. http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/
 6. http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/2004/06/16#howto_winboot

also I think this may answer my "how to boot off an iso" question earlier.