[ale] Re: [419scam] INDEPENDENT ENQUIRY

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Jul 6 15:10:01 EDT 2004

On several occasions I've replied to them for the sole purpose of wasting
their time and pissing them off.

It can actually be quite fun. I've snared a few of them into my ruse for
weeks on end.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:55:15 -0400