[ale] quick USB storage device question

Thomas Holmquist fishy at fishynet.net
Sat Jul 3 07:14:53 EDT 2004

Under USB (in device drivers) I have

USB Mass Storage
Freecom USB/ATAPI Bridge support
ISD-200 USB/ATA Bridge supportSCSI disk support
Turned on (I have others, but those are for my various card readers)

Under SCSI I have:

SCSI disk support
SCSI generic support
Turned on.

(also in my last post I said fstab, I meant fdisk)

It may also be a problem with the old .1 kernel, .7 is much better (and
secure) ;)